OR REGISTER
Register    FAQ    Search

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: New Patch Bug
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:16 pm 

I was in the client after the new patch and Rothmorthau got online. Normally this would say "Rothmorthau is now online" in the information box. However, it merely said "is now online" in the information box.

Also, I closed the client and then reopened it. Normally when I do this it will say "You have 1 friend online" if I have one friend online. Rothmorthau was still online but this message did not appear.

Opening my friend list still works properly, but somehow I think this new patch has interfered with the messages the information box gives or is supposed to give.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: New Patch Bug
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:25 pm 

The online/offline message worked fine for Bubbles. However, I had just added Bubbles as a friend after the patch.

Additionally, when I logged off and on I still did not get a message telling me I had friends online. I had two friends online, one who was on my friends list before the patch and one who was added after the patch.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:59 pm 

UPDATE: People going online and offline now seems to be working 100%. Don't know what the glitch before was from. Consider this part of the issue dead until further notice that it has reappeared. :P

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:35 pm 

we've had some issues with it when testing on the test server but its kinda sporadic and always seems to work fine after relogging. There's SOMETHING wrong with it, we're just not 100% sure what yet, but hopefully it will be fixed in the next patch :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:15 pm 

The bug resurfaced the same day as I first reported it but I never got around to reporting back. It occurred for both me and Rothmorthau, and I believe I even got the message in game: "is now online."

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:58 pm 

so wait, youre saying it happened multiple times the day you reported it, or are you saying the current patch (475) didn't fix it?

OfflineProfile  
Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ]